Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent
High Tech Medical Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. We firmly believe that your personal information should be treated respectfully and confidentially and we would like to reassure you of our position on this matter. This Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent (Privacy Statement) is provided to you to inform you of our position on privacy and your rights under the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.
1. References to the words “we”, “us”, “our” and “High Tech Medical”, as the context requires, are references to High Tech Medical Pty Ltd ACN 645 618 417 and its related companies (including subsidiaries) whether acting collectively or alone.
2. Wherever access is denied, we will consider whether the use of mutually agreed intermediaries would allow sufficient access to meet the needs of both parties.
3. If we levy charges for providing access to your information, those charges: a) Will be reasonable and will not be excessive; and b) Will not apply to lodging a request for access.
4. If we hold information about you and you notify us that the information is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, we will take reasonable steps to correct the information to ensure that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
5. We will maintain safeguards to protect your information against unauthorised use, disclosure, access, alteration, destruction, and accidental loss. We have internal policies on privacy and management of personal information and we are committed to training staff to ensure compliance with these policies.
6. We will conduct periodic internal audits to ensure that our privacy policies are being complied with and remain appropriate and effective. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time to reflect changes to the law. If you have any suggestions or concerns that are not addressed in this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com, by post to head office: PO Box 1107, Eagle Farm or by telephone on 1300 309 233.